Love Birds

Love Birds
Soon to be twice as Smart :)

About Me

A country girl from Washington meets a handsome man from Utah, they fall in love and are getting married! I am so excited to become Mrs. Smart! My brothers say "I'll be one of the first blondes to become Smart" lol, too cute. Anyways, in this happy and exciting time, Matthew and I thought it would be great to create a blog where friends and family alike can follow us and learn a little about the happy couple! A place where engagement pictures can be viewed, our how we met story, the proposal story, of course, and our info concerning the big day! IE: times and locations for the ceremony, and reception center, the reception center link, directions, registry, and other tid bits. We want to include friends and loved ones that support us and want to include you in our happiness as a couple! We can't wait to start a life together and are so excited we have people like you in our lives!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Gemme Girl

We have a name for the pup! Her name is Gemme [pronounced like Jenna for those of you who are confused]. Out of All the names I brainstormed, Matthew chose this one and felt it was very suiting. So, we now have a name for our little girl! We will have to work on this whole name choosing thing once we have kids because I don't think its that great to wait two days till we actually name them... haha


Matthew and Gemme the first night we brought her home! Look at what a snuggle bum she is. She is just so full of loves! He couldn't have been more excited to have a little puppy! He was just beaming when he found her on KSL and it made my heart melt. Of course I wanted to have a dog after he almost started crying, lol ;). It's like an early birthday present for him so-to-speak and he just couldn't wait. He wanted a white one really bad though and we didn't want to take the chance of her being sold to someone else...so here we are, a little bit earlier than planned, but having fun and loving every minute of her!...except when she peed on the floor that is, lol


I couldn't resist posting pictures of my little Gemme girl. Here is my Facebook Link Vanessa's Facebook

Last night was the first night just her and I, since Matthew and I are taking turns until he moves into the apartment this weekend. She was such a good little puppy! It was so hard to put her in her Kennel to train her because I just wanted to snuggle her all night, lol. But today I have had so much fun with her and she has such a stinkin cute personality! I went crazy with my phone taking videos and pictures. But hey, She is only a puppy once!!  She will definitely be a handful, but this will be a great little addition for us as newlyweds... Sorry folks, no actual kids just yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment