Love Birds

Love Birds
Soon to be twice as Smart :)

About Me

A country girl from Washington meets a handsome man from Utah, they fall in love and are getting married! I am so excited to become Mrs. Smart! My brothers say "I'll be one of the first blondes to become Smart" lol, too cute. Anyways, in this happy and exciting time, Matthew and I thought it would be great to create a blog where friends and family alike can follow us and learn a little about the happy couple! A place where engagement pictures can be viewed, our how we met story, the proposal story, of course, and our info concerning the big day! IE: times and locations for the ceremony, and reception center, the reception center link, directions, registry, and other tid bits. We want to include friends and loved ones that support us and want to include you in our happiness as a couple! We can't wait to start a life together and are so excited we have people like you in our lives!

Monday, June 27, 2011

New Addition

Since getting our apartment, I've decided that I don't like the feeling I get when I think of Vanessa being all alone. I realize that the chances of something bad happening are slim to none, but I knew I would feel better if she had a big dog to keep her company; something that she could take with her to go pick up the mail, go running with, or take on walks when I'm not home. So I decided to start looking for a dog.


My brothers have Boxers (Moses and Coco), Vanessa's parents have Boxers (Macy and Axle), my good buddy Austin has a Boxer (Cash), my brother's buddy Cale has a Boxer (Leo), and I grew up across the street from the coolest Boxer of all, Sirk. Since growing up around Sirk, I've wanted a Boxer and have to admit that I've been pretty jealous as of late of all those around me that have Boxers.


About 5 years ago, when taking the family dog, Zeus, to the vet, my brother Logan and I ran into a white Boxer. I was blown away by how cool this dog was and decided then that if I was ever lucky enough to have my own Boxer, it would be white. Well, I'm lucky! Meet the new addition to our soon-to-be family! She is about 9 weeks old and we don't have a name for her yet.




If you have any ideas for names, go ahead and shoot Vanessa or myself a text or an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment