Love Birds

Love Birds
Soon to be twice as Smart :)

About Me

A country girl from Washington meets a handsome man from Utah, they fall in love and are getting married! I am so excited to become Mrs. Smart! My brothers say "I'll be one of the first blondes to become Smart" lol, too cute. Anyways, in this happy and exciting time, Matthew and I thought it would be great to create a blog where friends and family alike can follow us and learn a little about the happy couple! A place where engagement pictures can be viewed, our how we met story, the proposal story, of course, and our info concerning the big day! IE: times and locations for the ceremony, and reception center, the reception center link, directions, registry, and other tid bits. We want to include friends and loved ones that support us and want to include you in our happiness as a couple! We can't wait to start a life together and are so excited we have people like you in our lives!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Matthew and I are moved into the apartment! Well, all the furniture and what have you. I am on the computer in our apartment as of right now, SO cool! (huge smile! picture it, then times it by ten). I will not be joining him until after the honeymoon obviously, but  went ahead and moved my stuff in regardless. I can live out of a duffel bag, right? How exciting! I can't wait to decorate and refurbish some pieces of mine and have so many ideas running through my head. I probably shouldn't get carried away... lol!  But I want it to look cute and furnished rather than a box with a couple couches, lol! Our July is just blowing by! It's just going to be a huge whirl wind. So, we really won't experience everything as newlyweds until August I assume. But wow, what an accomplishment this Fourth of July weekend! And I LOVE our new bed! It's white iron rod and real shabby chic looking (so Vanessa at the moment). Much thanks to IKEA! It matches my current queen duvet comforter set really well. Also, Matthew's dad, Terry, was able to do some bargaining with a mattress place and got a great deal for a brand spankin' new box spring and pillow top mattress! Matthew is just off the walls happy with it, lol! Matthew, his Dad, and I moved everything in Saturday afternoon and it was pretty hassle free, for the most part. We owe a huge thanks to his sister Steph and his dad for helping us out Saturday! Especially letting us use the huge love seat! Oh my goodness, they did so much!


 Disregard our sweatiness... lol!



Story real short, Matthew and I are happy just to have a place finally and are thrilled to have been moved in and what not. Now, off to celebrate a great Independence Day! HAPPY FOURTH of JULY Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment